Do you like to bake? Does making vegan donuts a couple days a week sound like a dream? Then this may just be the job for you. Here’s why:
We’re a compassionate, hard working, fast growing vegan donut business Loveland, Colorado and we’re looking for another passionate, motivated person to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is available to work part-time, 10 hours a week to start, with the goal to work additional hours as things ramp up even more. You'll need to be willing to share space with other bakers and chefs from various food businesses (including non-plant-based businesses) in a lively, sometimes hot kitchen. Due to the proprietary nature of our business, you’ll also need to sign a non-disclosure agreement. You’ll be standing during 95% of your shift and should be able to lift anywhere from 10-25 pounds.
Baking experience in a commercial kitchen is preferred, but we can definitely train the right person.
Duties may include:
- Mixing batter, filling donut pans, baking donuts, making frosting and decorating.
- Prepping donut boxes and placing donuts in said boxes so they are delivery-ready.
- Washing and drying dishes and placing them back on the rack.
- Sweeping, mopping the floor, cleaning your workspace and taking out the trash at the end of your shift.
- Possibly attending events where you are serving the very donuts you just made to people who really want them
- Please note: you will not deliver donuts to our wholesale customers. We’ve already got people for that. :-)
If all of this sounds good to you, then fill out your contact info below. In the message portion, tell us:
- Who you are
- Why you want to work for Rustic Donut
- Hourly salary requirements
- Paste your resume
Thank you so much for your interest! We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates within the next week.